Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jublifie city trainers corner!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm

'Le's do this!' said Chris, joining in with the mockery. 'We might 'ave a fight on our 'ands, b't we've beat enemies b'fore an' we'll do it 'gain!'

The pair of rookie trainers made their way to the Warehouse, where they encountered the unfriendly guards. The leader of the security forces made an aggressive move towards the duo.
'Get off our site NOW!' he howled. 'Or there'll be trouble!'
'We come in the name of justice!' Chris replied, in spite of the masses glaring at him.
'What you gonna do?' Bom chipped in.
'Guards, charge!' the leader ordered.
Chris and Bom braced themselves for a barrage of fully-grown men, but in the confusion the guards all bumped into each other and fell to the ground. The two trainers sneaked into the main building, but unfortunately they were greeted by a snarling Giovanni.
'I made my way here specially,' Giovanni muttered in a mocking manner. 'Now are we gonna do this the hard way or the easy way?'
'We won't back down to your evil organisation!' Chris bellowed in a flash if anger. 'Go, Quilava!'
'You don't know what you're doing!' chuckled the dark-haired criminal mastermind. 'Rhyhorn, show 'em who's boss!'
Bom sensed a battle was beginning and...
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:02 pm

diywid wrote:
'Le's do this!' said Chris, joining in with the mockery. 'We might 'ave a fight on our 'ands, b't we've beat enemies b'fore an' we'll do it 'gain!'

The pair of rookie trainers made their way to the Warehouse, where they encountered the unfriendly guards. The leader of the security forces made an aggressive move towards the duo.
'Get off our site NOW!' he howled. 'Or there'll be trouble!'
'We come in the name of justice!' Chris replied, in spite of the masses glaring at him.
'What you gonna do?' Bom chipped in.
'Guards, charge!' the leader ordered.
Chris and Bom braced themselves for a barrage of fully-grown men, but in the confusion the guards all bumped into each other and fell to the ground. The two trainers sneaked into the main building, but unfortunately they were greeted by a snarling Giovanni.
'I made my way here specially,' Giovanni muttered in a mocking manner. 'Now are we gonna do this the hard way or the easy way?'
'We won't back down to your evil organisation!' Chris bellowed in a flash if anger. 'Go, Quilava!'
'You don't know what you're doing!' chuckled the dark-haired criminal mastermind. 'Rhyhorn, show 'em who's boss!'
Bom sensed a battle was beginning and...
immediately alerted Chris that their opponent was far too strong to be defeated in a Pokemon battle. "Wise choice," Giovanni remarked, calling back his Pokemon.
"I will, however, demand an explanation for the takeover of this city." Bom replied.
"As you wish," Giovanni responded and explained his motives.
"We're never gonna let you do that!" Chris replied.
"Oh, aren't you?" Giovanni laughed. "I have these guests here who were demanding to battle you two. I couldn't have let them down."
Coming out of the shadows were the grunts with the Sceptile, Persian and Machoke. "Long time, no see," exclaimed the juvenile member.
Giovanni ordered, "Take care of them! I have business to attend to," And then, to Bom and Chris, "Farewell!"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 pm

'I remember you guys,' exclaimed Chris. 'Don't think we're gonna go easy on you though. Go, Gastly!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 pm

"Neither will we," the kid laughed. "Go, Machamp!"
His teammates sent out their new Pokemon, Alakazam and Luxray.
"Looks like the losers got an upgrade," Bom laughed. "but I'm not taking risks. Go, Charizard!"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:05 pm

'Those Pokemon look pretty cool...' murmured Chris. 'But looks aren't everything! Gastly, use Lick!'
The attack hit Machamp full on, and with Type Advantage favouring Gastly, Machamp was already in trouble.
'Once we've got our hands round your throat, we don't let them go,' roared Chris threateningly. 'Bom, show them what I mean!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:51 pm

"Charizard, Flamethrower." Bom commanded. With his trainer's new confidence, the Pokemon didn't hesitate and nearly fried its opponents. "Now, Seismic Toss on Machamp."
Charizard's attacks left Machamp knocked out. "Hmph! We're just getting warmed up!" a member responded. "Alakazam, Thunder that flying gecko down!"
The other member commanded to his Pokemon. "Crunch that Gastly!"
Charizard was weakened, but it was able to stay standing. However, Gastly nearly fainted due to its inexperience. Then, it suddenly used Hypnosis, putting all their opponents to sleep.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 am

'Nice one, Gastly,' shouted Chris. 'Return to your PokeBall! Quilava, I choose you!'
Quilava seemed to know what to do. It let rip with a powerful Ember attack on both of the sleeping Pokemon, so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jublifie city trainers corner!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4