Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jublifie city trainers corner!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:30 pm

"Wait, Charizard is moving really slowly since it's wasting time using all those attacks all the time," Bom suggested. "so maybe we could outrun it and alert the Poketch headquarters before it's too late,"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 pm

'Yeah, let's go!' said Chris urgently. 'I could get on Zubat's back and you could get on Pidgeotto's back. Then we could fly together to the Poketch company!'
Chris made sure all his Pokemon (except Zubat) were in their PokeBalls and hopped on his Zubat's back, being careful not to hurt it.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:29 pm

"No, Pidgeotto's too hurt. You take a ride on Zubat, I'll meet you at the Poketch HQ," Bom exclaimed as he ran out of the building. Then, as Zubat tried to carry Chris with great difficulty, something happened.

(I'm suggesting evolving it, but if you really don't want to, I'll edit my post. Or you could just say that it learned fly, xD)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:12 pm

'Zubat, you can do it!' shouted Chris encouragingly. 'Hold on, whats that?'

Chris spotted an ItemBall on the ground and opened it. Inside was HM#02 'Fly,' and Chris taught it to Zubat.
'Come on boy, it's all or nothing time!' exclaimed Chris passionately. 'Head for Poketch HQ!'

Zubat flew at an almost supersonic speed, reaching the Poketch building to see a fired-up Charizard ready to let rip.

'Oh no, what shall I do?' thought a panic-striken Chris.

Amazingly, his Zubat came to his rescue just in time. Using 'Pokemon language', it negotiated with Charizard, and promised it kindness if Charizard didn't attack. The dual type Pokemon seemed to understand and calmed down a lot.

'Thank goodness, 100s of people could have been injured if Charizard had set fire to the building!' said a relieved Chris. 'We just gotta wait for Bom to get here, then everything will be OK.'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Bom went to a shop right next to the Pokemon Center they were in. It was a bicycle shop. "Oh my god," exclaimed the shop owner. "Bom, long time no see! What can I do for you?"
"Uncle Max, could I borrow this bike?" Bom asked hurriedly.
"Borrow? No way, boy. Keep it, it's all yours. Take it as a.. 'gift' of some sort," he replied.
"Thanks," Bom exclaimed, jumping onto the bike and cycling away.
When he arrived at Poketch, Bom was horrified. A team Galactic helicopter was hovering behing a slightly calmed Charizard. Chris obviously didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:47 pm

'You're doing great Charizard!' Chris told the Pokemon. 'Bom's coming now- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?'

Chris looked up to see a Team Galactic helicopter hovering overhead.
'How did I guess?' he muttered.

To the trainer's horror, a grabber dropped out of the bottom and clung onto Charizard.
'HAHAHAHA!' a sinister laugh rang out. 'We've got you right where we want you!'

'Go Zubat, use Bite!' shouted Chris, but it was no use trying to Bite a metal helicopter. 'Hey Bom, why don't you see if Charizard will blast some fire at the helicopter?'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:54 pm

diywid wrote:
'You're doing great Charizard!' Chris told the Pokemon. 'Bom's coming now- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?'

Chris looked up to see a Team Galactic helicopter hovering overhead.
'How did I guess?' he muttered.

To the trainer's horror, a grabber dropped out of the bottom and clung onto Charizard.
'HAHAHAHA!' a sinister laugh rang out. 'We've got you right where we want you!'

'Go Zubat, use Bite!' shouted Chris, but it was no use trying to Bite a metal helicopter. 'Hey Bom, why don't you see if Charizard will blast some fire at the helicopter?'
"Yeah, Charizard, Fire Bla-" Bom said, but was interrupted, a net was thrown over Charizard and it was filled with electricity. Team Galactic started shocking Charizard.
"No, you goons, stop! You're hurting Charizard!" Bom screamed.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:59 pm

'As if they'll listen!' moaned Chris darkly. 'But if we're going down, we're going down fighting! Go, Quilava, Eevee and Gastly!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:03 pm

diywid wrote:
'As if they'll listen!' moaned Chris darkly. 'But if we're going down, we're going down fighting! Go, Quilava, Eevee and Gastly!'
---I heard that somewhere recently, xD---
"Go! Monferno, Close Combat! Squirtle, Bubble! Ambipom, Double Hit!" Bom responded as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:10 pm

'You guys, try and pull something out of the bag!' Chris growled. 'Use your strongest attacks on that helicopter and it might just work!'

A chaotic mixture of attacks of various types were aimed at the flying machine, and the tactics appeared to be working. But the pair had failed to notice a giant robotic Charizard looming behind them. They had played right into its hands, and it scooped up every Pokemon bar Zubat, which flew away.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Bom started hopelessly pulling the net, being shocked himself. This encouraged Charizard and it eventually tore out of the net, It then sent deadly Flamethrowers, melting out the robotic fake.
---Sorry, I gotta go now---
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:42 pm

'That's the stuff, Charizard!' smiled Chris. 'Do the same to the 'copter!'

Charizard obeyed, and soon Team Galactic were blasting off (I know that's Team Rocket's trait, but oh well!) due to a Fire Blast, sending them many miles away.

'They're gone now, but they'll be back!' frowned Chris.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:30 am

(Now that you said Team Rocket..)
Even though Charizard was calm, he still wasn't content with his trainer, for some reason. Bom struggled Charizard back into it's Pokeball, and looked disappointed. He then replied, "Well, they won't be returning without reinforcements and I think that the Galactic headquarters in Veilstone are opposite to the direction they flew off in."
The grunts looked at each other disappointingly. They had failed, although they were nearly back home now, this had been their chance, to hook up a wild Pokemon like that. But they were to realize that this was just the tip of the iceberg.
When they reached the secret headquarters, greeting them were not those big TG initials because just after them, was a horrifying little R.
This was the rise of the alliance of the Team Galactic Rocket!
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:02 pm

The two trainers were unaware of this new alliance, but were puzzled by the direction in which the grunts flew. Chris and Bom decided to keep watching carefully, aware that any complacency would lead to their downfall.

The new TGR powers were working together, trying to figure out a sinister scheme. After a long discussion, they decided to attack Professor Rowan's Laboratory, the home of the Sinnoh starter Pokemon and some other Pokemon in storage.

Chris and Bom knew nothing about this, until they picked up a newspaper the following morning.

'LAB ATTACKED BY CRIMINAL ORGANISATION' the headline read. The trainers read the full story, eager to pick up any available knowledge.

'We gotta do something!' roared Chris passionately. 'Are you with me on this, Bom?'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 am

"What's the point?" Bom responded sulkily. "The lab's already been hit, there's little we can do now." Bom had been depressed since Charizard refused to obey him, what had he done? When he was about to walk away, Monferno jumped out of its Pokeball, right in front of him.
"Mon-Monferno! Mon-Mon-Mon-ferrrno!" it screamed. Bom understood.
"But what can I do now, Monferno? All your friends have probably been kidnapped by this 'criminal organization'," Bom mourned.
"Monnn-ferrrno!" it continued.
"Alright then," Bom replied with minimal enthusiasm as he let Monferno back into its Pokeball. "Off to Veilstone."

Last edited by Charizard Bom VO on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm ashamed of myself. I said "you're" instead of "your", just how could I?)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 pm

'Cheer up a bit, Bom!' said Chris. 'If we think positively, we might just be able to come up with something!'

The pair headed off to Veilstone quickly, and were happy that no-one ambushed them. When they got to the city,...

- Don't mean to be stupid, but why are we going to Veilstone? Rowan's Lab is in Sandgem Town...-
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

diywid wrote:
'Cheer up a bit, Bom!' said Chris. 'If we think positively, we might just be able to come up with something!'

The pair headed off to Veilstone quickly, and were happy that no-one ambushed them. When they got to the city,...

- Don't mean to be stupid, but why are we going to Veilstone? Rowan's Lab is in Sandgem Town...-
- TGR headquarters are in Veilstone -
..they noticed that it was an extremely quiet place; no one in sight but Galactic Grunts. Then suddenly, they were confronted by two of the Grunts. "What're y'doin' here? You on G'lactic Rock't property, give us your Pokemon or suffer!" one of them yelled incompetently. The trainers protested and were pulled into a battle.
While this all went on, there was a conversation going on at the top floor of the headquarters. "Now what, Giovanni," Cyrus remarked. "We've completely taken over Veilstone as you ordered. What are we supposed to do now?"
"This is only part of the plan my friend. We now have complete control over Saffron city from Kanto, and Veilstone City from Sinnoh. I sent for my commanders to recruit members from the disbanded Team Aqua and Team Magma in Hoenn and they plan to attack Lilycove soon. The only remaining target is the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City from Jhoto." Giovanni responded with a content look.
"And then what?" Cyrus arrogantly replied.
"Patience, Cyrus. You will know it all in due time." Giovanni said, exiting the room.

Last edited by Charizard Bom VO on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I should just start using that Preview button, >.>.)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:08 pm

The two trainers prepared for battle against the Galactic Grunts.

'Let the Grunts make the first move,' Chris whispered. 'Then we can choose our Pokemon according to type advantage!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Bom pretended not to hear and sent out his Monferno. The grunts sent out Zubat, a Flying type and Psyduck, a Water/Psychic type to easily destroy the Fire/Fighting type. Chris was starting to get really annoyed at Bom's attitude.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm

'Bom, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?' snarled Chris. 'Now you've got us in a hole!'

Now Chris was in real trouble. No type advantages immediately sprung to mind, so the young trainer decided to send out one of his stronger Pokemon, Zubat.

'Let's go Zubat!' ordered Chris, controlling his temper but still glaring at his partner in battle. 'Use Bite!'

Zubat moved into position and...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Bom was still depressed and continued to neglect his partner. "Monferno, wait and take your opponent's move." he said.
"Givin' up 'lready ar'ya?" the grunt remarked incomprehensibly. "Psyduck, take 'dvantage 'f this! 'mnes'a!" The Psyduck, used to his trainer's loss of vowels, gave a soft sigh and used Amnesia.
"Monferno, Torment." Bom commanded. Monferno obeyed and Psyduck was stuck with Amnesia for quite a while.
"Whatta stupid move! Wat'r Gun!" the grunt remarked with little knowledge about the move Torment. Psyduck used Amnesia.
"Huh?" the grunt responded.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 am

'What's happening?' asked a confused Chris. 'If a Pokemon uses Torment, the user torments and enrages the foe, making it incapable of using the same move twice in a row. So how comes
Psyduck is using Amnesia again?'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 am

Bom smiled for the first time in quite a while. "It's our own variation; somewhat like Encore. Except that they can't stop using the move till the battle's over."
"Y'littl' rat!" the grunt responded. "Com'on! Y'stup'd Psyduck! Wat'r Gun!"
Psyduck, incapable of anything else, continued Amnesia.
"Monferno, Fury Swipes till it faints!" exclaimed Bom losing his bad attitude.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

'Haha!' laughed Chris, smiling despite the intensity of the battle. 'You're really Tormenting them!'
The Psyduck eventually, inevitably, fainted.
'Its time for a Zubat vs Zubat showdown,' exclaimed Chris. 'Keep using Bite!'

The two Pokemon's HP values dropped lower and lower until...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 am

...Chris' Zubat had had enough. It almost sliced through the opponent, learning Air Cutter. This also knocked out the other Zubat. Zubat flew triumphantly and returned to its Pokeball.
"Now what's going on here?" Bom demanded. The legible grunt explained about Team Galactic Rocket and how they had taken complete control over Veilstone City.
"Okay, now where are the Pokemon from Professor Rowan's lab?" he continued.
"Th-They're at the heart of the Warehouse." the grunt explained.
"But lemme tell'y y'ain't gettin' ther'! Our strong'st forces guard th'warehouse!" the other grunt added.
"We'll see 'bout that!" replied Bom mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jublifie city trainers corner!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next