Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jublifie city trainers corner!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 am

'Gastly, use Hypnotise before that attack hits!' shouted Chris.
Unfortunately for him, Rai wasn't falling for the same trick as Charmeleon and the attack hit with some power.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:15 pm

"Rai use Aura sphere again on charmeleon!"

Can't the aura be clamed as psychokenitic? Just wondering sense it seems it needs more abilities.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 am

I didn't quite get that- could you explain please Smile .
'Gastly, use Lick on Rai!' shouted Chris and the ghost Pokemon started Licking away again.
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 am

Oh ok I will. If you don't know what psychokenitic is(probably do) its like psychic powers. So aura is part psychic so yeah it can be used for levitation probably.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 am

Thanks, I get it now. And yes, I expect it could be used for levitation.

Last edited by diywid on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Anyway back to the battle!
"Rai evade that lick and use a double team!"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:29 pm

'Oh dear!' exclaimed a less than pleased Chris. 'Try and concentrate and find the real Rai!'
Gastly did so and prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 pm

The Riolu(s) sended out aura sphere(s) at gastly.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:52 am

'Wow three Riolus attacking!' exclaimed a bewildered Chris. 'Gastly, try to jump out of the way!'
Unfortunately for the Ghost Pokemon, it jumped straight into the path of the real Riolu and got knocked out.
'The battle's just beginning!' shouted a determined Chris. 'Go, Eevee!'
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm

"Rai(s) get ready to charge! Use Aura Sphere!" The three riolu(s) headed to the eevee ganging up on the eevee. "I didn't mean that but good job guys?"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:30 pm

'Eevee, use Tackle!' shouted Chris before concentrating. 'The real one's in the middle!'
Eevee jumped and collided with the Rai, with both Pokemon receiving damage.
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:07 pm

"Ah Rai you ok?" Silver asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Replied Rai. "Lets try an extreme speed!"
The attack was really fast that eevee was blinded.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 pm

'Eevee, use Tail Whip!' shouted Chris.
Rai's defense was weakened as Eevee regained sight.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:11 am

"Aren't you guys forgetting that this is a three-way battle?" Bom said. "Are you okay?" he asked to a weakened Charmeleon. His 'weakened Charmeleon' didn't look weakened at all, in fact, it seemed to be stronger by the second!
"What? How could- Oh, yes, yes, of course!" Bom exclaimed. "Now Charmeleon, Ember, Flamethrower, everything! Use all the Fire attacks you've got! Quickly!" he commanded.
Blaze, what a wonderful ability, Bom thought. Every single Fire attack, doing almost double the damage! And what timing! Chameleon had been beaten up enough, not it was its time to strike back.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 am

'No!!!' shouted Chris as his Eevee got hit with the full brunt of the attacks.
Eevee fainted and was unable to continue.
'I've got to say, that was a great move!' remarked Chris sportingly. 'Zubat, go out and use Astonish!'
The attack hit, making Charmeleon flinch. Whilst the fire-type Pokemon was recovering, Zubat managed to get in another attack, but it wasn't very effective.

Last edited by diywid on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Charmeleon's power was growing at an alarming rate, this was no Blaze - it was far stronger. Instantly knocking out its opponents, it gained the experience to level up. That wasn't it, growing to level 36 meant one thing, evolution!
(Evolving!) (Evolving!) (Evolved!)
The newly evolved Charizard was bursting with energy! "Woah! Nice, Charme- err, Charizard,"
Bom commented. Charizard looked demeaning and used a Flamethrower next to Bom, signaling him to back off. It then tore through the roof with a Fire Blast and flew away, leaving Bom in tears.
**No, it hasn't been released, so don't try to get your hands on it anyone, Razz**
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:40 pm

'Don't worry, you can trust me!' said Chris, although he was slightly jealous. 'Watch out for those Team Galactic guys though, I've heard they're nearby!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Chris made Bom completely snap out of it. "Team Galactic? Oh no, if they find Charizard showing off his powers, who knows what they'll do!" Bom said, horrified. He threw out Pidgeotto and commanded, "Please find Charizard and lead us to him after you do.". With that, Pidgeotto flew away.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:18 am

'That Charizard sure was strong,' remarked Chris in a fearful tone. 'Which means that if Team Galactic get their hands on it, they'll have a really strong Pokemon to use against us!' Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:14 pm

"They are not gonna get their hands on Charizard, how could you even think such a thing?" Bom snapped.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:34 am

'Sorry, I didn't mean that we'd just let Team Galactic grab Charizard,' replied Chris, slightly shocked by Bom's snapping. 'But we better look for Charizard just in case.'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:06 pm

"Of course we will," Bom yelled, extremely frustrated and sad at Charizard's running away. Soon, Pidgeotto returned with an extremely alert look on its face and led Bom and Chris to what it had found. They followed Pidgeotto to a forest.. on fire! Charizard probably passed by this place, leaving a Fire Blast or two. Bom quickly called out Squirtle and Manaphy and ordered them to douse the flames with Water Gun and Bubblebeam. Some forest Wooper and Quagsire assisted them with their Hydro Pumps and Mud Shots. A Blastoise joined in and put an end to the forest fire with Hydro Cannon. Bom and Chris had no time to waste - Pidgeotto was already leading them to something else. A building was on fire and Charizard was on top of it, his Flamethrowers tearing apart the sky. Fortunately, no one was harmed as it was under construction. As he saw Bom, Charizard released yet another Fire Blast, just barely missing Bom. He then flew away, but the direction he was moving in was worrying, there was no way Charizard would miss the biggest attraction in town - the Poketch headquarters!
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 pm

'Oh noooo!!!' wailed Chris, realising the impending doom. 'Is there anyway you could get one of your water Pokemon to hop on Pidgeotto's back?'
Chris quickly explained his plan to Bom, saying how Bom could tell Pidgeotto to fly towards Charizard and get Squirtle or Manaphy to use Water Gun a few times. Charizard would then faint if its flame got put out, and Bom could go and return it to its PokeBall before it woke up.
It sounded a bit cruel, but Chris wondered whether it might be neccesary.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:46 pm

diywid wrote:
'Oh noooo!!!' wailed Chris, realising the impending doom. 'Is there anyway you could get one of your water Pokemon to hop on Pidgeotto's back?'
Chris quickly explained his plan to Bom, saying how Bom could tell Pidgeotto to fly towards Charizard and get Squirtle or Manaphy to use Water Gun a few times. Charizard would then faint if its flame got put out, and Bom could go and return it to its PokeBall before it woke up.
It sounded a bit cruel, but Chris wondered whether it might be neccesary.
"Well, I guess we have to do it." Bom muttered. Then he thought, "What kind of trainer am I? A Pokemon is mad at me and I'm just hurting it even more?". Soon, Manaphy was on Pidgeotto's back and heading for Charizard. Their plan went completely wrong, Manaphy missed once and alerted Charizard, then it used Fire Blast and knocked out Manaphy. It also deeply wounded Pidgeotto as it rushed away, back to Chris and Bom.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:53 pm

'Sorry Bom!' murmured an apologetic and embarrased Chris. 'Is there anyway we can alert the guys at the Poketch company and get them to evacuate?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jublifie city trainers corner!   Jublifie city trainers corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jublifie city trainers corner!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next