Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Teams/Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Our Teams/Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Our Teams/Pokemon   Our Teams/Pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Should we not have a thread/forum where we post our teams? I'm kinda worried since having been gone a long time, I don't remember my Pokemon, much less their levels. It's gonna be a bit annoying to go though all threads I posted in and get my latest levels so I'm trying to prevent this from happening to anyone else again.

Last edited by Charizard Bom VO on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "been a long time" to "been gone a long time", xD)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Our Teams/Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Teams/Pokemon   Our Teams/Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 am

Yeah, perhaps we should have a 'PC' section where it lists all the Pokemon we have and their stats. If SoulReaper14 agrees, I'm quite willing to take that job on, I do a similar thing on Pokemon Ivory.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/

Our Teams/Pokemon
Page 1 of 1