Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? Empty
PostSubject: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Bom is walking around with Manaphy, Chimchar and Charmeleon out and they're just walking around when they suddenly see a huge dome in sight.
"Woah! What's that?" asks Bom to himself. And oddly, Manaphy seems very excited to know that too.
"That what you are seeing happens to be the Contest training Dome." comes a voice from somewhere.
"Woah! Who said that?" says Bom in a little shock.
It was some girl and she comes out and says "It was just me, an average co-ordinater.".
"Wh-Who are you and what's a co-ordinater?" asked Bom.
"I'm Elisha and what are you doing here if don't even know what a co-ordinater is?" she asked firmly.
"I don't know, I was just walking around Jublife city and found this place," replied Bom. "and what are you doing here anyway?"
"I am here for the Jublife Pokemon contest," she said. "and a trainer like you who is not a co-ordinater has no business coming here." she said.
The girl then went away.
"Man, am I good at making enemies or what? I make a trainer an enemy and then a co-ordinater." said Bom.
"But I'm not gonna let her get away with this!" he said. Manaphy agreed and used a splendid Water Gun in the air which looked magnificent.
"Manaphy... Do you want to be with me in the contest?" asked Bom.
"Mana?" it said, which would be something like "Really?" in Pokemon language. It grinned and it's eyes started to sparkle and then it jumped onto Bom hugging him tightly as usual.
"Err, I'll take that as a yes." he said.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Bom decided to enter a contest, where Pokemon are judged on the beauty of their moves rather than power. A kind-looking lady explained that there were different types of moves like Cool, Tough and Cute. Bom decided....
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 pm

That he had to train Manaphy, the contest was only a week later so he taught Manaphy new moves like Surf and Aqua Pulse. He trained a lot in the contest dome until it was the weekend coming, he decided that he should rest at the Pokemon Center for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:57 am

'Your Pokemon are fully healed,' said the friendly Nurse Joy. 'Good luck in the contest!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:59 am

"Yes, thank you for healing my Pokemon, only a few hours left..." he replied.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Anticipating a great triumph, Bom headed to the contest dome. He realised there were some good Pokemon there and he would be up against it.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 pm

He then lost all his confidence looking at all the tough competition.
While looking around he thought "There are so many tough Pokemon out there..do we even stand a chance?".
"What are you doing here?" came the voice of that girl whom they met before.
"I'm here to enter the contest." said Bom.
"What? This is no place for stupid trainers like you, this is for professioanal coordinaters." she replied.
"Well, you're in for a surprise then." he replied as he walked away.

At least this was one good thing, he totally forgot his fear of tough opponents because of his rage against a rival.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Bom walked over to where the co-ordinaters were standing and then there was an announcement: 'First up, Bom with his Manaphy!'
Bom trembled nervously but the crowd cheered.
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Silver was walking around wondering what to do. "Charmander what should we do?" Silver ran into a building that said pokemon contest training hall. "Want to try this it seems like fun?"
"Charmander!" it said excited. "Well then lets go?" Silver ran in only to be blocked by a girl. "You can't go in here you need a contest pass!"
"Wait back up first of all who are you." Silver asked. "I'm Hikari remember me."
"No not really."
"Silver you idiot I'm the girl that got was there when you got Roo!!!!!"
"Okay Okay chill. That was you!!!!!!! You look competely different!"
"Well the massive heat wave changed so I had to go into my summer outfit."
"When did that happen!"
"Well talk about later now you need to go get your contest pass mister!"
"But I don't want to."
"Just do it your other friends are."
"Okay." Silver walked to the main hall asking the clerk for a contest pass.
"Hi my 'friend' told me this was where we get our contest passes."
"Yes here is your contest pass what pokemon well you be training."
"My Charmander."
"Okay then here you go." Silver said thank you and left to go train Charmander.
"How about we see how its done first."
"Charmander!"
Silver and Charmander went out to the croud to see how the contest was going.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:49 pm

"Bom is entering with Manaphy, lets see what they can do!" announced the commentator.
Bom started off extremely nervous "Err, uhh, O-ok, g-go, M-m-m-anaphy use-"
"Hey, Bom! Aren't you forgetting your second Pokemon?" asked the commentator.
"What!??! Second Pokemon, I only trained Manaphy, oh no.." thought Bom.
"Uh, yeah, go Charmeleon." he said as he threw Charmeleon's Pokeball.
He then forgot all about his nervousness and commanded "Charmeleon, use Flare, in a spherical way, and Manaphy, use Aqua Pulse and make it a sphere."
"Manaphy-aphy!" said Manaphy as it did what Bom said.
"Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmeleon!" shouted Charmeleon as it used a spherical Flare.
Both the attacks mixed and made a smooth Sphere in the air which was partly made of Fire and partly made of Water, it looked beautiful.
"Ok, now use Flamethrower and Water Gun, directly on that sphere." commanded Bom.
Manaphy and Charmeleon listened to him and did that, the Sphere started increasing is size, soon it filled up the whole dome!
"Now, stop your attacks." commanded Bom.
After they did that, the whole Sphere exploded making it look as if Water and Fire were raining together, it looked too beautiful for words.
The audience cheered out loud! There were a lot of comments like "Woah! That was good.", "Impressive!", "Awesome!" and "Good Job!", Bom bowed to the crowd and went to the place where everyone was sitting.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

The judge remarked that 'it was something unbelievably beautiful' and 'it would take something special to beat.' Next up was a girl called Lisa who was a bit too big for her boots, bragging about her Lapras and her Crobat.
'Lapras, use Sing!' Lisa shouted confidently. Lapras opened its mouth but all that came out was a mournful, out-of-tune sound. Crobat used Astonish, but it went horribly wrong and Lisa was jeered of the stage. Bom was getting confident as the third co-ordinater stepped onto the stage.
To be continued... (other people can continue the story too.)
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:07 pm

"Hey Charmander can you pull off a ember flame wheel combo?"
"Charmander!" Charmander said confidently.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 pm

'Here is our third competitor, Silver!' announced the judge. 'His Charmander often does an amazing Flame Wheel and Ember combination, which he is showing to us right now!'
The crowd chanted 'We want more!' as Silver decided his next move.
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:12 pm

"Wow this is so sudden. I wonder if whats her face is watching?"
"Oh well lets go charmander."
"Charmander!"
"Charmander use Flame wheel! Now use Dragon Rage."
The combo did splendidly and dazald everybody by the color combo.
"Use Metal Claw!"
The attack changed the shape of the flame wheel and showed a silvery flare.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:08 am

Everyone screamed in delight and Bom was worried that he might not win the contest. Silver considered how to create a thrilling climax and...
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:32 pm

"Charmander use Flame Wheel. Now use ember." The Ember came out as a Flamethrower and it looked as if the Flame Wheel was being increased in size Charmander did its best with it and made the flamethrower look like they were tales. Silver threw discs at Charmander and Charmander made the flame wheel-flamethrower combo disappear leaving behind a glittery trail of red. Charmander then proceeded to slice the discs with metal claw. Charmander then landed on the ground and used its new flamethrower on the sliced discs. The act was finished. "Good job charmander with that where still new to this stuff so I would be surprised if we got 2nd that act was the best I could think of sorry if it worn you out." Charmander then fell asleep on the ground. Silver put a headband on charmander that said Blaze. Still waiting for the judge to say something....
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:43 pm

The judge boomed into his microphone 'Thank you, Silver. I must say that I was impressed with your understanding of how you combine moves.'
A familiar face then walked into the cetre of the dome. It was Chris, and he had decided that he would join in with the fun.
'Ladies and gentleman, here is our final competitor, Chris!' announced the judge as the crowd roared approvingly.
'Come on, Zubat! Show the crowd your stuff!' shouted Chris as Zubat flew around. It tried to use Astonish to thrill the crowd and...
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:35 pm

Chris did a good job witht eh astonish attack making the croud boom with excitement and how cool it was. Chris then....
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Sent his Quilava onto the stage.
'Do an Ember and Smokescreen combo!' yelled Chris, hoping that it would come off.
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm

"The Combo did wonders! The ember changedd the whole design of smokescreen making it a glittery shower of sparkles!" The anounccer said amazed. Chris then to finish his act...
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:07 pm

'Quilava, use Leer to frighten the audience! And Zubat, use Supersonic NOW!' shouted Chris, hoping to win the contest with those moves. Zubat started emitting bizzare waves and...
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:04 pm

"The audience got frightened by the leer attack but came back to withness Zubat's supersonic. Supersonic did wonders and the audience was yelling out loud!"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 am

Chris bowed and returned his Pokemon to their PokeBalls. With a wave to the crowd, he left the stage.
The audience fell silent as the judge made an announcement. 'I declare that the winner of this Pokemon Contest is...'
Back to top Go down
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 am

Off topic:
Who well deside who wins Soulreaper?
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:08 am

I'll PM him to see who wins but I expect in future anyone can decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?   Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manaphy wants to enter a.... Contest?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Central :: Poke Community :: Contest/Coordinater Training-
Jump to: