Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzling Dame

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Character App. Empty
PostSubject: Character App.   Character App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Name: Dinah III

Region: Hoenn

Description: Her eyes are of a deep yellow but look more gold now that she has this new illness. Her eyelids are a light shade of maroon, he hair is a red purple and has crooked bangs with a long ponytail. She's 5'4 and has an athletic and flexible body since she used to be in a dance school. What she wears on a regular basis is a short sleeved elstic like shirt of dark gray with arm braceletes of the same material, two on each am. Her pants are baggy and longer than shorts but shorter than capris and her shoes have a fine grip.

Pesonality: Dinah likes to have fun and puts effot into everything she does. Dinah believes in power in believing in your Pokemon but also that there need be power behind the Pokemon as well. Just saying that you "know" he/she can do it doesn't mean that Pokemon actually has a fihting chance without the ability.

Pokemon: Treecko
-This Treecko has a defect. His ability to use Sp. Attack is more risky. It consumes more energy than regular Attack so under Dinah's training, his body is also becoming more flexible and athletic.

Lvl:5

PokeDollars$: 1000
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character App.   Character App. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah, its fine! Lets get going! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/

Character App.
Page 1 of 1