Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seems that this place has really died.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Seems that this place has really died. Empty
PostSubject: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Well, sorry for leaving for such along time, school makes it way too hard to come on. Has everyone left, or are some people still here? Also, here's to our 1000 posts!
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm back now and should be for the forseeable future. My internet had broken but now it's fine.
Here's to our 1000 posts!
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Yeah! And by the way, is anyone else still here or at least planning to get back soon, :O?
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm

I think SoulReaper14 had internet problems before so that might be why he isn't here. LordKaien put me in charge of his website, only coming back to say his internet had broken and going away again. Next time Dia406 posts on that website (http://pokemonrpg.phpbb.net/) , I'll ask him if he is planning to return. I think that covers most of the main users.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Lol, I wonder why everyone on this site has broken internet, xD. Well, I hope some people return- two people alone really can't RP much!
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:08 pm

As I mentioned above, my internet had gone wrong for a couple of weeks but thankfully it was fixable. It seems that everyone is falling victim to the frailties of modern technology. Perhaps you could get some of your mates to join?
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow, I looked at you profile, and you still haven't left, maybe we can bring this place back up after all. I will try to get my real friends come on here.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'd really like to return this site to its former glory. As for the 'not leaving' bit, wouldn't it be blatantly irresponsible for a Junior Admin to just leave without saying anything? Please stay active and try and get some new members. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:24 pm

It would, definitely. And it kinda makes me feel a bit guilty, even though I'm a Super Mod. I'll try not to abandon this site again now. And since this forum is not inappropriate and has nicer members than some other forums I've visited, I won't hesitate to invite my younger friends onto here, Very Happy.
Also, as I just noticed, you're the only one still here? Do you know if anyone else has any plans about coming back?
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:06 am

I don't really know, but here's what I think has happened:
Dia406- absent from Pokemon Ivory (another site I go on), probably quit.
SoulReaper14- had internet problems
LordKaien- had internet problems, so couldn't access Pokemon Ivory and could not come on here
I think that is most of the old members that were active sorted out, perhaps you could get some of your mates to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems that this place has really died.   Seems that this place has really died. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seems that this place has really died.
Page 1 of 1